Volume : 3, Issue : 3, JUL 2019
A RESEARCH PAPER ON STUDY AND ANALYSIS OF ALTERNATE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This paper deals with a study and analysis of alternative dispute resolution legitimate question have been settled either by case or by. Intercession (a type of ADR) is another approach to settle business debate. Suit is very not at all like intervention, yet some consider that discretion is a type of ADR and like intercession. Actually the two are in a general sense unique. The motivation behind this paper is to depict these distinctions and to set out some supplementary data about intervention, its utilization and effectiveness the primary body of this paper has been outlined with the goal that you can plunge into any segment or purpose of intrigue, or on the other hand read the entire account. Intervention (and case) in England and Wales are from multiple points of view phenomenal and lawful process is seemingly key. Be that as it may, and these are expansive speculations, legitimate process has interesting feature of the Indian legal system is the existence of voluntary agencies called Lok Adalats (People's' Courts) lacks which can be cured in appropriate cases by the utilization of intercession. A forums resolve disputes through methods like Conciliation and Negotiations and are governed by the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987. Every award of Lok Adalats shall be deemed to be a decree of a civil court and shall be binding on the parties to the dispute. The ADR mechanism has proven to be one of the most efficacious mechanisms to resolve commercial disputes of an international nature. In India, laws relating to resolution of disputes have been amended from time to time to facilitate speedy dispute resolution in sync with the changing times. The Judiciary has also encouraged out-of-court settlements to alleviate the increasing backlog of cases pending in the courts. To promote a legal awareness about the arbitration conciliation and mediation. Dispute resolution. Hence this paper will enlightened with case laws and relevant provisions.
ADR, alternative dispute resolution, litigation, arbitration, mediation.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 14
Number of Downloads : 1
- American Law Institute-American Bar Association Committee on Continuing Professional Education. 2000. ADR, How to Use It to Your Advantage.
- Bühring-Uhle, Christian, Lars Kirchhoff, and Gabriele Scherer. 2006. Arbitration and Mediation in International Business. Kluwer Law International.
- Butler, Valerie F. 2004. Mediation: Essentials And Expectations. Dorrance Publishing Co., Inc.
- Castillon, Genaro, Francesco Salvo, and Yola Moride. 2018. “The Social Impact of Suspected Adverse Drug Reactions: An Analysis of the Canada Vigilance Spontaneous Reporting Database.” Drug Safety: An International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Drug Experience, August. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40264-018-0713-8.
- “Cross-Border Consumer ADR.” n.d. In Consumer ADR in Europe.
- Goldsmith, Jean-Claude, Arnold Ingen-Housz, and Gerald H. Pointon. 2011. ADR in Business: Practice and Issues Across Countries and Cultures. Kluwer Law International.
- Hardy, Samantha, and Olivia Rundle. 2010. Mediation for Lawyers. CCH Australia Limited.
- Hodges, Christopher, Iris Benöhr, and Naomi Creutzfeld-Banda. 2012. “13. Cross-Border Consumer ADR.” In Consumer ADR in Europe, 392–425.
- Khan, Muhammad Yasir, Ahmed Dirweesh, and Waqas Javed Siddiqui. 2018. “Impact of Hyoscine Bromide Use on Polyp Detection Rate During Colonoscopy: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.” Gastroenterology Research and Practice 11 (4): 295–304.
- Mahan, S. 2013. Restoring Justice in Colombia: Conciliation in Equity. Springer.
- Mitchell, Christopher. 2000. “Hypotheses on Conciliation.” In Gestures of Conciliation, 278–91.
- Palmisano, Giuseppe. n.d. “Diplomatic and Jurisdictional Aspects in Conciliation Procedures: Conciliation between Dispute Settlement and Conflict Prevention.” In Conciliation in International Law, 26–39.
- Pierrot, A., C. Combe, M. Lepelley, M. Brucker, and E. Constant. 2018. “[Berger’s disease associated to an adalimumab-treated rheumatoid arthritis].” Annales pharmaceutiques francaises, August. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pharma.2018.07.005.
- Platt, Anne Ward. 2008. Conciliation in Healthcare: Managing and Resolving Complaints and Conflict. Radcliffe Publishing.
- Puche Cañas, E., and J. D. Luna Del Castillo. 2007. “[Adverse drug reactions in patients visiting a general hospital: a meta-analysis of results].” Anales de medicina interna 24 (12): 574–78.
- Reinisch, August. n.d. “Elements of Conciliation in Dispute Settlement Procedures Relating to International Economic Law.” In Conciliation in International Law, 116–32.
- Singh, Jagjit, Harmanjit Singh, Ravi Rohilla, Rajiv Kumar, and C. S. Gautam. 2018. “Lack of Awareness of Pharmacovigilance among Young Health-Care Professionals in India: An Issue Requiring Urgent Intervention.” International Journal of Applied & Basic Medical Research 8 (3): 158–63.
- Sink, Charles M., and American Arbitration Association. 1994. ADR: A Practical Guide to Resolve Construction Disputes: Alternative Dispute Resolution in the Construction Field. Kendall Hunt Pub Co.
- Spencer, David, Michael Brogan, and Michael C. Brogan. 2006. Mediation Law and Practice. Cambridge University Press.
- Tony, Willis, and Wood William. 2015. 3 Alternative Dispute Resolution. Wolfrum, Rüdiger. n.d. “Conciliation under the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea.” In Conciliation in International Law, 171–90.
- Xu, Yanyun, Yushu Huang, Xiongwen Zhang, Wei Lu, Jiahui Yu, and Shiyuan Liu. 2018. “Carrier-Free Janus Nano-Prodrug Based on Camptothecin and Gemcitabine: Reduction-Triggered Drug Release and Synergistic in Vitro Antiproliferative Effect in Multiple Cancer Cells.” International Journal of Pharmaceutics 550 (1-2): 45–56.