Volume : 3, Issue : 3, JUL 2019
EFFICACY OF HOMOEOPATHIC SIMILIMUM IN CLAVUS DISEASE – A CASE STUDY
Dr. Anil Kumar Vangani, Dr. Harshal Juneja
Clavus/Corns result from Hyperkeratosis which is caused by an increase in Keratinocyte activity associated with stimulation of the epidermis from chronic pressure or friction on the skin. Homoeopathy has a good scope in the management of corns. We form a conservative plan by advising on footwear to remove the maintaining cause and by adopting constitutional approach which helps to cure this disorder from its root esp. by using intercurrent anti-miasmatic remedy. Details of a case studied under the heading and its results are discussed in the article.
Clavus, Constitutional remedy, Anti-miasmatic remedy, Mental generals, Repertorization.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 22
Number of Downloads : 0
- Frederik Schroyens. The Essential Synthesis 9.2E, New Delhi, B. Jain Publishers (P) Ltd, Reprint Ed, 2007. 537pp, 1923pp, 1945.
- Subrata Kumar Banerjea. Miasmatic Diagnosis Practical tips with clinical comparisons. New Delhi: B. Jain Publishers (p) Ltd, Reprint Ed, 2007. 36- 37pp.
- Samuel Hahnemann. The Chronic Diseases Their Peculiar Nature and Homoeopathic cure, New Delhi: B. Jain Publishers (p) Ltd, Reprint Ed, 2008. 127-128 pp.
- Hahnemann Samuel. Organon of Medicine. New Delhi: B. Jain publishers Ltd, 6th Ed, 1996. 93pp.
- James Tyler Kent A.M.M.D. Lectures on Homoeopathic Philosophy. New Delhi: B. Jain Publishers (p) Ltd, Reprint Ed, 1993.