Volume : 3, Issue : 3, JUL 2019
EFFICACY OF HOMOEOPATHY IN CASE OF FLUOR ALBUS – A CASE STUDY
Dr. Anil Kumar Vangani, Dr. Pallavi Kakkar
Fluor albus/Leucorrhoea is excessive vaginal discharge of a whitish, yellow, or greenish discharge from the vagina of the female that may be normal or that may be a sign of infection. A case was studied and for repertorization Complete Repertory was used as its based on Kent’s Repertory and also contains data from Boger Boenninghausen’s Repertory. Case can be individualized and repertorized through it based on philosophy of General to particular. Homoeopathy play an important role in this disease, to treat and counselling women regarding vaginal discharge and the women and her family members will value homoeopathy and if treated at an earlier stage it helps to avoid serious problems.
Fluor albus/Leucorrhoea, Miasm, Mental symptoms, Individualization, Repertorization, Complete Repertory.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 23
Number of Downloads : 0
- C. Dutta. Text book of Gynaecology. 5th Ed. New central book agency publications: 2004: page No.524-529.
- Rathore M., Vyas L., Epidemiology, Epidemiology Page2, Bhardwaj A.K. An Analysis of Prevalence of RTI in A Community of Rajasthan. Health and Population-Perspectives and Issues 29(2), 2006, 59-67.
- Samuel Hahnemann Organon of medicine, 6th Edition Sec.9 and 10, sec 7 &
- Tyler Smith“American Journal of Medical Sciences” on Leucorrhoea Pg. 175.
- Roger van Zandvoort. Complete Repertory, Hompath Zomeo 1.0.