Volume : 4, Issue : 4, FEB 2020
LEADERSHIP ROLE OF SCHOOL HEADMASTER
Dr. Kishora Kumar Bedanta
The present study is an attempt for the study of leadership role of school Headmaster now-a-days. Leadership in elementary education is one of the most important parts of the educational administration which includes school head teacher as educational leader. For this, the author presents qualities of leadership, objectives of leadership found in different fields, determinants of leadership behavior headmaster, functions of school headmaster the role and responsibility of school headmaster which will strengthen the personality of leadership and to develop professionalism for better leadership behavior of school headmaster. The dynamic role of the headmasters one of the key aspects for quality development of the student and attaining learning outcomes as stressed by many centrally challenges schemes which are based on education for all.
Leadership, Leadership position, Laisser-faire, P.TA.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 5
Number of Downloads : 7
- Burns,J.M. (1978) Leadership , New York, Harper and Row
- Basu Mudasir (2012), Administrative Behaviour Job Acting in Relation to Administrators Occupational Efficacy. Global Advanced Research Journal of Educational Research and Review (8), 172-181 Retrieved From.
- Gupta, S and Agrawalla, J.C (1983) “School Management” Shipro Publications, 115-A, Vikash Marga, Shankarpur New Delhi-1100092 Page-61.
- Mohanty, J. (2013) Educational Administration Supervision and School Management (2nd) New Dehi, Deep and Deep.
- Sivakumar, A. (2018) Administrative Behaviour and Alienation among School Headmasters in Coimbature District. Review Research 7(9), 10-15.
- Vyas, R.N. (1978) Education for Political Leadership, Ambika Publication, New Delhi.