Volume : 4, Issue : 4, APR 2020
ONLINE LOAN ENQUIRY AND LOAN CALCULATOR
Ilango J, Mohanraj E
Main objective is to provide good interaction & communication facilities between customers & Administrator. Loan enquiry framework has been intended to online the back office exercises of bank and fund organization which offers any kind of Loan., Administrator manage customer data database all the more proficiently Loan details , keep up Loan sort and loan cost data. Laptops have become additional most popular companions to users than desktops or notebooks. This can be developed to change simple add such managing and maintaining processes, because, we can easily view loan details and apply loan instantly. The system provides quicker, cheaper and approachable system for the customers. Admin can use loan calculator to give exact payable loan amount for the customer & generate all these work info as a report of each customers .Then, Admin verifies the customer’s details and send the report to the bank. A loan calculator is a quick and simple solution to pre-plan and balance our inflow and outflow of money so that we don’t run short of money at any point in time. Once we fill in the details, the calculator will tell the EMI (Equal Monthly Installment) amount that we will need to give to the bank every month, to repay our debts. In this web-based application using ASP.NET MVC By integrating the CSHTML into a HTML pages. It can make the elements of web page respond to user action. This system will directly reduce the cost and time that a user need in order to obtain the information from each dealer.
ASP.NET MVC, Loan Assessment System, Website.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 1
Number of Downloads : 1
- Beulah Pretty, Jose Manuel Fonseca, (2017) “Enhancing Workflow Automation in Insurance Underwriting Processes with Web Services and Alerts” in IEEE vol.19, pp.172-189.
- Diego Buenaño Fernández, Sergio Luján-Mora, (2017) “Loan services for the Millennium Forum” IEEE Transaction vol.30, pp.105–111.
- Dwight Peltzer, (2013), “.NET & J2EE Interoperability” vol. 53, pp.478– 485.
- Hans Bergsten, (2012), “JavaServer Faces” vol. 63, pp.423– 427.
- L. King (2010), “Institutional Factors in Information Technology Innovation,” Information Systems Research, vol.25, pp. 139-169.
- Jaganath M., Raj Kumar R. (2016) “User Intention towards the Use of Web Applications” IEEE Transactions vol. 22, pp.301– 380.
- Jenq-Haur Wang (2011) “Web-based Verification on the Representativeness of Terms Extracted from Single Short Documents”, in IEEE vol.21, pp.546-565.
- Kai Yu, QingYi Hua, ShaSha Wang, NanNan Li, YuChen Zhang, (2015), “An User Interface Dialog Control Model Based on UI Patterns” in IEEE vol.24,pp.232-240.
- Karthiya Banu R, Ravanan2 (2015) “JOBS: Javacard-based Online Loan Management System” IEEE Transaction Knowledge and Information Systems, vol. 32, pp.345– 400.
- Mohammad Ashhar Saleem Khan, Dyuti Jain and Florin Leon, (2018) “Loan Management Website” in to IEEE vol.21, pp.216-363.
- M. Khan and M. M. Sufyan Beg,(2013), “ Extended Decision Support Matrix for Selection of SDLC-Models on Traditional and Agile Software Development Projects” vol. 26, pp.334– 360
- Peter Braun. (2008), “e-Negotiation systems and software agents: Methods, Models and Applications,” Information Systems Research, vol.25, pp. 139-169.
- Faïz, S. Mahfoudhi, and Kh. Mellouli, (2009), “Web services as a tool for information systems effectiveness,” Proceedings of the Symposium on Applications and the Internet. IEEE Computer Society, vol.19, pp. 362-365.
- Rahul Rajouria, Vishal Yadhav, Ruchika Mishra, and Swadi Jain, (2017) “Business Process Management: Practical Guidelines to Successful Implementations IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems”, vol. 44, pp.865– 873.
- Romero C and Ventura S, (2016) “A Comparative Study in Online Loan Management System” in Reasearchgate.
- Sagardeep Roy, Anchal Garg, (2017) “Developing Secure Web Application” in IEEE Transaction vol. 55, pp.605–616.
- Sami Mahfoudhi and Rim Faiz, (2011), “Raising Information System Effectiveness through Webservices” vol. 43, pp.144– 149