Volume : 3, Issue : 3, AUG 2019
ROLE OF SOCIAL INSTITUTION IN NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION
Mr. Vijay Kumar
In this study there is an emphasis on the demanded action for the best management of natural resource under the prominent role of social institution like family, educational institute (School) , Government and some volunteer organization, i.e NGO’s is explored to its original spirit. These enlisted institution’s role is also been taken to understand and depict clearly in environment protection. This study also tries to unfold the layers of efficiency regarding different social institution and highlights the role in hierarchy. It advocates especially about a basic but vital one social institution role i.e family also talks about the highly needed collaboration among these above said institutions to accomplish the aimed target for the welfare of society and humanity at the same time. The study shows firm belief that natural resources is a precious gift what else “nature” can present to society. It is just a game of management when the resources can be well protected and manifested judiciously which intern will lead to protection of natural amenities and environment.
Social Institution, Depict, Hierarchy, Natural resources, Environmental Protection.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 8
Number of Downloads : 0
- (IPCC 2014). The fifth assessment Report of the IPCC.
- Bain et al. 2016, milfont and Demarque 2015; milfont et al. 2012 a, b. Global environment change, 2016-Elsevier.
- Gregory O. Thomas, Rose Fisher, […] and wouter Poortinga. The impact of Paranthood on environmental attitudes and behavior: a longitudional investigation of legacy –hypothesis.
- Davidson and Freudenburg 1996, cited in McCright 2010. The Parental Roles Hypotheses.
- Jadhar A.S Jadhav V.V and Raut P.D, 2014. Role of Higher Education Institutions in environmental conservation & sustainable development.
- Erdogan & Usak, 2009 Curricular and Extra-Curricular activities for developing environmental awareness of young student: case study, from Turkey, adgojne Znanosti-Educational Science, 11(1), 73-85.
- Ayeni, Matthew Adedeji, (2010). Higher Educational research and Environmental Development, European Journal of Educational Studies 2 (3).
- Kerr, C.1982. The uses of the university. 3rd Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press.
- Bell R.G.2002. Environment policy for developing countries.
- Prahalad & Hart, 2002.The role of innovation at the bottom of the Pyramid in Latin America.
- Mc Gann & Jhonstone, 2006.Role of NGO’s in Environment Protection.
- Razan Al Mubarak, Tanzeed Alam, 2012. The Role of NGO’s in tackling Environment issues.